Sunday, May 10, 2009

Let's All Get Acquainted

The Ladies of Science Blog welcomes blogger Allison Wonderland, fellow Lady of Science in our Chicago division. Here in Brooklyn, I am waiting for some NPR podcasts to download and thought it might be fun to introduce the members of the Ladies of Science by finding the funniest old pictures I have of them.

In case you aren't sure what a feminist looks like:


Not only is Allison's shirt sassy, but it's also accurate! Ans so is mine: I am indeed from Dubuque, and I WILL party till I puke.

And here's Guy and Allison:


Guy ALWAYS looks like that.
Last, just to throw some mystery into this blog, one or both of Guy and Molly may be ghosts. I let you, the viewers, decide:


Also, I'm pretty sure that's Allison's arm. Who's real? Who's a ghost? YOU DECIDE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment