Thursday, April 9, 2009

a tweetise of human nature

re: tweetaly

hey molly,
i'm sorry that i, like atlantis, have finally sunk beneath the waves into an ocean of tweets and twitters and dumb new twitter words that twitter defines for me on the sidebar every day (like twi-tty tassels). and it wasn't totally joe's fault (another's hands pulled me into these murky depths) so don't blame him (i don't know if you already were). but here i sit in the tweeting twilight of twitter's mesopelagic zone, the sunlight of the bounded physical world still touching my glassy eyes, its warmth still caressing my frozen bones, though i sink deeper and deeper into twittification each day.

and still have extended a hand up to the blogosphere where you float to pull you down to my desolate depths. this is what i truly regret. that by letting myself fall i have dragged you with me.

regrets,
-guy

No comments:

Post a Comment