Saturday, April 18, 2009

I Liked Funny Kitten Videos Before It Was Cool

Guy's incredible animal sex videos got me thinking of other videos with animals I like...

Not to toot my own horn here, but there have been a few things that have gotten popular throughout my life that I TOTALLY knew were cool before everyone else did. Among them:

1) Long shorts on girls. I started wearing long shorts ("boy" shorts if you will) when I was in 3rd or 4th grade, back when Daisy Dukes were the only shorts available and everyone thought I was either a boy or a 9-year-old lesbian. Then, in about 2006, they BLEW UP! If only my ridiculed, non-traditional girlish-yet-still-heterosexual young self would have known.

2) Short hair on girls. Now it's hugely popular. Back when I started... see "9-year-old lesbian" reference above.

3) FUNNY KITTEN VIDEOS

My partner in blogging, Guy, can attest to this, as can fellow Lady of Science Anne Zander. Funny kitten pictures/videos can make me laugh harder than almost anything. I know LOLcats and CuteOverload and CatsinSinks and all those websites already have this area covered. But it hopes that readers of this blog might be the type who don't pursue funny kitten pictures on their own, I will try to find the best of the best and post them, every so often, so that you may know the pure, MDMA-like intensity of laughing at cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment